# procedures

Why do I need health insurance to study in Spain?

The answer is different when referring to UE residents and non-UE residents. In the case of UE students, they do not need it to legally reside in Spain, but ISR recommends that they hire one. UE residents can attend Government…

Read more

Is it easy to open a bank account in Spain?

In most of the times, the answer is, yes it is. For the citizens of the EU member countries and some countries that have signed the international treaty on money laundering there are not many problems. But at ISR have…

Read more